Hillcrest Animal Hospital is looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join our proudly independent small animal hospital.
Our fun and dynamic team of 9 vets (including a number of advanced certificate holders), based in the heart of beautiful Lancashire, have an emphasis on clinical excellence.
Our purpose built well equipped hospital with all the usual toys (digital X-ray, ultrasound, endoscope, ECG, tonometry and in house lab + technician) in an ideal location with proximity to both Manchester and Liverpool cities (and nightlife!), but also the Lake District and North Wales for any outdoor activity/walking enthusiasts.
Friendly and supportive team with regular social events (optional of course!), and the possibility to bring your pet to work, we are animal lovers after all…
· 33 days holidays per year, and we encourage you to use them all up!
· 1 in 5 weekends Saturday and Sunday daytime.
· 1 night per week on call (with 2nd on call for new graduate).
· Further development with ‘Grads to Vets’ scheme.
· Professional fees (RCVS/VDS) and publication of your choice paid for.
· CPD funded and actively encouraged – we truly believe in enabling growth in your role here.
· Employee Pension contribution – 3% of your total salary.
· For those eco-friendly people we are also registered under the Cycle to Work scheme
· Short or long term accommodation available
· Practice vehicle for any on call staff
If you think you might be a good fit for this role, and wish to apply or come over and spend the day with us, please contact email@example.com